Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sugar Snow Quilt

One of the books that I got for Christmas was the Vintage Quilt Revival. It is a fabulous book, and the first pattern that really stood out to me was the Sugar Snow quilt. So I rummaged through my fabric and found almost enough to make it. I was a little bit short of background fabric, so it sat like this in my sewing room for a while.
But once I got more ordered it was super fast to finish this quilt up.
I tried to take pictures of this the same day as my kaleidoscope quilt and the wind was not very cooperative. But I got a few good ones!
I really love this one, and I love the 'orchid' color with the turquoise. When I finally get my longarm, I will have lots of room to practice with all of the open space that this has.
And just because sometimes my points are right on I have this picture for you. Notice my center points?! Aren't they just lovely?!
I really love this quilt, I am not sure if I will be able to wait for my long arm to have it completely done! I want to use it now!!

Enjoy!
Pin It! \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...