Friday, February 7, 2014

Flying Geese - QAL

 Today is the last day my kids off of school for a long time! They have to make up so many snow days that pretty much everyday that was supposed to be a day off has been canceled and is a snow make up day! But it has been the most relaxing morning!! I just love it when my kids sleep in and then play nicely all morning long! Lets hope it continues into the afternoon.
But yesterday I was able to get all my flying geese done for the QAL over at Happy Quilting. She has a great tutorial for no waste flying geese. You should check it out.
And I am loving the contrast of the navy and orange!

Enjoy your weekend!
Pin It! \

2 comments:

  1. I agree, that contrast is absolutely stunning!! This is just going to pop!!! Great job on finishing up and so glad you got to have a lovely day with the kiddo's :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...